Training and Development Specialist-(Admin/Kennett-Poplar Bluff)
FCC Behavioral Health
The Training and Development Specialist will assist the Quality Improvement Department in providing necessary training throughout the agency. The position will focus on creating a training schedule and execution of that training schedule at various sites throughout the agency.
- Bachelor's Degree in social work, psychology, or other applicable areas
- Must have at least five (5) years of experience in social services with experience in training
- Work with Quality Improvement Officer to create a training schedule that meets the training needs of programs
- throughout the agency.
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, and consultations with management.
- Design and create training manuals, online learning modules, and course materials.
- Review training materials from a variety of vendors and choose the most appropriate materials to meet the agency's needs.
- Deliver training to employees using a variety of instructional techniques.
- Monitor and evaluate training programs to ensure they are current and effective.
- Perform administrative tasks such as monitoring costs, scheduling classes, setting up systems and equipment, and
- coordinating enrollment in training opportunities.
- Adherence to all applicable evidence-based practice models.
- Orally communicate information effectively and accurately.
- Assure program operates within the constraints of the agency's certification (CARF, DMH) standards and strategic plan
- related to clinical care.
- Abide by program and agency policies and procedures
- Other job duties and special projects as assigned.