Clinical/Crisis Therapist (MH - Van Buren)
FCC Behavioral Health
The Clinical Therapist is responsible for providing quality individual/group therapy to person(s)-served of the center in a timely and responsible manner.
- Conducts individual, family, and group therapy sessions with assigned person (s) – served and/or the person (s)- served family.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all civil involuntary detention procedures.
- Conducts initial assessments to determine appropriate level of care.
- Provide crisis interventions to person(s)-served.
- Provide weekly reports in staffing about new person(s)-served admissions and person(s)-served receiving, therapeutic services that require team advice.
- Development of the individualized recovery care plan for assigned consumers with SMART goals, objectives, and interventions.
- Discharge/Transition/Aftercare Summary completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Adherence to all applicable evidence-based practice models.